3rd Eco-Celebration of Larissa
LARISSA Eco-Celebration is organized by the Municipality of Larissa in collaboration with educational institutions such as the University and the Technological Educational Institute of Thessaly, the Environmental Education Centers of Kissavos-Elassona and Mouzaki, organizations such as the Agricultural Association, the Agricultural Association, the Agricultural Association by preserving traditional varieties.
It is an opportunity for growers to interact and collaborate, to exchange seeds for knowledge and experience and to inform interested visitors.
Discussions, experiential workshops and activities for young and old alike, with environmental awareness, with toys, painting, natural materials, renewable energy, and many other activities are organized.
Spirito Group implemented the following:
A) Organizing a Local Gastronomy Night on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
• Creation of 8 videos with local recipes (3 minutes each), viewed during the night
• Creation of a centralized video for the Municipality of Larissa
• Create 60sec promo video.
• Attracting and organizing producers of special products in Prefecture of Larissa
B) Wine Day celebration, Sunday, May 13, 2018:
• Attraction and organization of the Wineries of Prefecture of Larissa
• Presentation of the antioxidant measuring device by Professor Dimitrios Kouretas of the University of Thessaly