INFORMATION DAY –VISION OF CHATZILAKOS FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF THESSALY
TEI (Technological Educational Institution) OF THESSALY
The Department of Biosystems Engineering (Formerly Agricultural Machinery and Irrigation), TEI of Thessaly organized An Information Day on the Vision of Chatzilakos for Rural Development of Thessaly on Friday, May 25, 2018, at the TEI of Thessaly Conference Center.
The aims of the Conference were manifold with the following indicative:
* To raise the issue of the Industrialization of a Agriculture in Thessaly today.
* To record the Land Improvement Projects and the axes of their future status as envisioned by G. Chatzilakos.
* Explore Irrigation Water Management policies and practices in the context of the implementation of the Management Plan and the impact of climate change to tackle the problems of agriculture in Thessaly.
* Introduce a framework of applied technological-scientific measures and systems, such as that of Precision Agriculture.
Spirito Group carry out the following :
- Organizing the information event (speakers, hosting, moving, catering)
- Sponsorship Finding and Communication of the event.
- Creation and implementation of event promotional material