SCIENTIFIC TOPIC CONFERENCE:
"VULNERABLE AGRICULTURE OF THESSALY: FUTURE & PERSPECTIVES"
The University of Thessaly and the Department of Crop Production and Agriculture of the School of Agricultural Sciences organized a Special Thematic Symposium on "Vulnerable Agriculture of Thessaly: Present Perspectives", March 2, 2018 at the University of Thessaly Medical School Amphitheater (Katsigras Building), Post Office, Larissa.
The Symposium was under the auspices of the Ministry of Rural Development and Food, of the Region of Thessaly and of the Regional Union of Municipalities of Thessaly and supported by the TEI of Thessaly, IBO-EKETA, ELGA, ELGO-DIMITRA, of the Municipality of Larissa and the Chamber of Larissa.
The themes of the Symposium:
- Climate variability and change
-Environmental risks in agriculture
-Water and soil management
-Digital applications in agriculture
- Plant protection: enemies - diseases
Spirito carry out the following:
-Organization of the Symposium (speakers, hosting, moving, catering)
- Sponsorship Finding and Communication of the event.
- Creation and implementation of the event promotional material
• A3 poster (electronic & printed)
• banner and customization ((electronic & printed)
• promotional material for social media.